Friday, March 7, 2008

Clovers, and blizzards, and needles..Oh My!

A little update......1. The "grow your own luck" clover kit is thriving. My thought-to-be brown thumb, not the one I sliced on a couple months back--the other one, is apparently instead green. Although, I hope this is not a test for motherhood, because I don't have a good track record with plants; 2. We sent our shared risk contract and giant check into the doctor's office a couple days ago; when we next go there (Tuesday, March 11th), we will be assigned a shared risk id # and will thereafter be treated like IVF rock-stars. LOL! "What? Pay for services? Don't you know who I am?!!". Actually, on our first education day, they took a Polaroid pic of Brad and I to put on our chart so they can pretend to recognize us on sight when we come in for visits. Too funny. Little did they know I would cut more than 6" off my hair before my next visit. If Brad decides to shave off his goatee, they are screwed. Ha!; 3. We are apparently under a "blizzard" warning..lol...don't be fooled....this is northern KY/Cincinnati, OH...we have about 8 " and we are predicted to get as much as 15". I know, I know...those of you in the north and north east feel free to giggle. In the meantime, I had to go to the grocery despite the dreaded "white death" run of bread-and-milkers clearing the shelves. I instead stocked up on Fruity Pebbles and cilantro (salsa is clearly the only snack that will do when faced with a natural disaster.). I did have the misfortune of wearing clogs to work today, but only suffered wet socks. I think I'll live.; 4. While out hitting the grocery, I also stopped by Fed Ex to pick up my IVF meds! Woo-hoo! Upon opening the box, I soon realized that I will be putting a tremendous amount of drugs in my body in a relatively short time frame. Yikes! Good thing I don't have belonephobia.....ah, so many injectables, so little time.

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Belonephobia sounds like a fear of bologna, which I think I actually might might have. Terrified.