Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October fun....




Ben is standing, squatting, and cruising the furniture. He has 6 teeth. He is eating real people food and drinking out of sippy cups except bedtime & first thing in the morning. Where did my tiny baby go?? He is waving and saying a version of bye-bye as of this week. And most entertaining of all, he is bobbing his head to music....truly a sight! Ha!
We had family and friends over for our annual pumpkin carving party this past Saturday evening. These are some of the little sillies that attended. Nice, huh?





Saturday night we discovered something that we all found completely hilarious.....it may have been the 2 bottles of Halloween-themed wine........Pumpkin heads!!!!











Sunday morning we had pancakes! Ben hearts pancakes. So do I.....


Just for giggles......

1 comments:

Jenn said...

We had SUCH a great time at the Pumpkin Party! The pictures are soo cute, especially the pumpkin head ones, priceless. :) I'm stealing the ones with my Nate and my niece Kaylee. I'm also stealing the way you made your cool cupcakes!