Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thumbs up!


Whew! What a relief! After an agonizing wait for the better part of the day, I finally got the news that I am definitely pregnant. My HcG level was 261; the nurse told me it should be at least 100 by this time so we are just fine. I return to the doc Wednesday for more b/w to make sure my HcG level doubles, indicating appropriate progression. So not out of the woods yet. More stuff to be nervous about (as if I needed an excuse!). In other news, it suddenly occurred to me that after the 6 week mark I have to transition to a regular OB. Hmmm. I haven't lived in this area long and I don't particularly care for my current (regular) OB/Gyn. I now need to find a new OB and decide which hospital I want to deliver at.....new drama. LOL! If only I could stay with my infertility doctors; they are the best! Time to tour hospitals! Fun, fun!

Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. -- Robert Ingersoll.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Warning - this message MAY contain subliminal messages.

I have the answers for you... I have the perfect doctor and hospitals for you. Right here... back at home... just move home... home. home. home.

I'm soooo happy for you!!! You're pregnant!!!!

-Jenn & Nate