Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Double Down....


Breathing a little sigh of relief. My HcG level doubled from 261 t 565. That is what the doctor's office wanted to see. So we got to schedule our u/s for April 30th. That is my younger brother Justin's birthday! How special! We will get to see how many are in there that day, although bc my numbers were normal and not astronomical I am thinking it is a singleton! I'll take it! :) Happy and healthy is all I pray!

God hath given each part and each power that we have.
Is it weakness to want... a crime to crave?
Has the eagle its wings not to soar in the sky?
The songster his tune not to warble on high? ...
-- Colfax Burgoyne Harman. Not to Have and to Hold.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Hey! It's Candi from BabyCenter! Glad your numbers are lookin awesome!!!!!

Sara Lou said...

Lauren, I've been on vacation for over a week & just got home... I didn't even go to Baby-Center to visit my "GIRLS"... I came straight to your blog to see if you had good news! CONGRATULATIONS & MANY healthy prayers for you! ***Fingers crossed for high numbers***

SaraLou/Jenn H's LSM-Buddy!

Susan & Johnson Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan & Johnson Crew said...

Lauren & Brad, CONGRATS! I'm enjoying following your journey and glad that Phil shared your blog address. You're all, Lauren, Brad, and Baby(ies) Cathey, in my daily prayers.