Monday, March 24, 2008

Eight is Enough


Good news: Ok. So I have no catchy phrase to describe my, now, eight follicles. The Easter bunny has blessed us with an extra one over the holiday. Bad news: after reviewing the critical s/a results, we also found out that we have an official male-factor infertility issue involving morphology..... so we will definitely be doing ICSI. Hope Brad's ego is not too bruised. (Fear not, he is a trooper and only expressed concern about difficulty TTC another child in the future). Woo-hoo ICSI! Help us make a baby!

Anyhoo, the egg retrieval is scheduled on Thursday morning at about 8 a.m. They will then call us on Saturday to let us know how many embryos we ended up with and what time the transfer will be on Sunday. I am terribly nervous and extremely excited!!!!! Prayers are welcomed (and requested).

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm sooo very egg-cited! :) Cheese anyone? ;)

In all seriousness, you and Brad are in my prayers as always. I pray that God blesses you with a little miracle this weekend...

alicia said...

You are TOTALLY in my prayers!! Heres a huge load of sticky baby dust for you!

Jen J said...

Woo Hoo LC!!!
Prayers being sent your way right now! God Bless you, Brad & those babies that you're about to make!!!