Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthdays....

My mom and I both had birthdays this week. I started my birthday celebrations early w/ dinner out last weekend with friends and continued it w/ cake at work on my b-day, Greek food for dinner w/ Brad and Ben that night, lunch w/ coworkers the next day, brunch on Saturday morning w/ my mom to celebrate BOTH our birthdays, and rounded everything out w/ an open farm day picnic on Saturday night at our CSA farm......I swear I must have gained 5 lbs this week from all the feasting. I am seriously considering taking a boot camp work out class just to expend all the energy (aka calories) I 'stored up' this week. Thanks to all who helped me celebrate and to those who sent their long distance wishes in the mail and via internet! I love you all!

BTW, next Monday (22nd) I have a 'spa day' scheduled ( my b-day gift from Brad, Ben, & Henry) and it will be doubly sweet because that's our 7th wedding anniversary! Don't worry...no 7 year itch here. Lovin' life with my guys! Father's Day is coming up this weekend and I've got some good things planned for Brad....more on that later.....

1 comments:

Amy Chess said...

Oh my gosh Lauren, I forgot to wish you a happy birthday!!! I hope you had a good one~!!!!!!