Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rolling, rolling, rolling....

Ben is growing like a weed! He even started rolling all the way over in the wee hrs on Friday morning (March 27th). He got stuck face-down against the bumper pad so we took it out on Friday night. Since then, he has woken up at least once a night with a leg or two stuck between the rails! Hmph! I think we may have to get the mesh bumper pads I've been hearing about. Hopefully he will soon master rolling in BOTH directions so that we don't have to worry so much about him getting stuck! BTW, the above pic was taken when U of L was still on it's winning streak. Today they managed to lose fairly easily to Michigan. Oh well....

Beware of shark boy! This is Ben is one of his hooded towels, post-bath. Too cute. As you can tell, Brad and I eat, sleep, and breath Ben right now. Mostly because we love him to pieces, partially because w/ no family in town we don't have a choice. We are supposed to let my co-worker (and friend) Jen's 13 y.o. daughter try her hand at babysitting for a couple hrs (say long enough for dinner out) w/ her mom there to help. Honestly, I wouldn't mind paying her to watch him w/ me here so Brad and I could give the house a heavy duty cleaning! How sadly domestic is that??

0 comments: