Friday, March 27, 2009

Little yellow raincoat....


My mom gave Ben this little yellow raincoat last weekend. Today it rained the better part of the day so I thought he'd break it in. I must say he looked absolutely adorable. And he really is feeling quite better after his run in w/ the stomach virus. The only oddity was that he only poo'd once today and it was real poo....a little patty in his diaper. This is a first for him. As a breast milk drinking little guy, Ben has had liquid poo since birth. I wonder if he is perhaps a little dehydrated from the vomiting Tuesday and Wednesday. He ate pretty well today so here's hoping that he gets back into his normal routine. I'm sure you were sitting around today thinking, "Hmm. I wonder what Ben Cathey's bowels are up to today?". What can I say, that's what I'm here for. Giving the people what they want. Enjoy the rest of the pics.....I'll try to refrain from the topic of excrement. Have a lovely day! :)

P.S. Ben will be 4 months old on Saturday!!
P.P.S. The pictures he had taken at daycare were a bust....we may have to have pictures taken at a studio. More on that when we actually make that happen.....

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I love love love Ben in his rain jacket!!!! Absolutely adorable! We should get Henry a matching one...