Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sleep is for sissies.....

When last we saw our heroine she was at cliffs edge ready to throw herself off (LOL not really but it did sound like it!) Let me assure you we are all well. I am still settling back into work while trying to balance everything else but we are surviving. Since I last posted, we have done a lot of snuggling....


....after we got about a foot of snow.....we had a visit from my older brother (Chad), SIL (Danielle), my mom, and two blondie nieces (Paige & Lilly)....Brad, Chad, Paige, & Lilly went snowboarding and snow tubing at Perfect North. The rest of us stayed home, scrap booked, & visited (Ben, as you can imagine, is quite skilled w/scissors & uncannily witty when it comes to journaling tid bits to describe the mood of a vacation picture).






As a side note, Lilly is VERY domestic. She asked me for a dust pan and mini broom in order to adios some doggy tumbleweeds from our hard wood floors....and as you can see she also tried her hand at diapering Ben.
.

...................................................................we also...........

0 comments: