Thursday, December 4, 2008

38 weeks

Ok peeps. No changes here. I still haven't heard back from the OB's office. I guess the docs aren't too concerned. The baby has been moving like crazy today and my belly has been a lumpy, lop-sided ball of fury! Sleep has been eluding me more and more.....I can't fall asleep until the wee hours and then I am up every hour like clock work to pee. I am slowly realizing that I have a strong desire for the baby to be on the outside! I am still waddling through the halls and stairwells of the hospital for work but my student has all but taken over day-to-day operations for patient treatment. I am slowing down.

The Impending Boy is supposed to have really plumped up. As we found out yesterday per the u/s, he currently weighs 7 lbs. His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb. So bring on the ending......begin the waiting game!

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. --Joseph Campbell

0 comments: