Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nursery in progress.....

Brad and I painted the walls in the nursery today! I did pretty darn well considering my coughing and congestion (and of course swollen belly!). Brad let me shower and nap while he cleaned up and took care of dinner! What a good husband! :)

As you can see, we still need to put up the chair rail (actually we still need to buy it, paint it, and put it up!). And then we will be ready for light blocking shades and curtains (and the CRIB).



We are undecided on the wall decor at this time, however I have my eye on several prints from the http://www.etsy.com/ website! My new favorite site to browse. Great handmade stuff! People should expect Christmas gifts from there this year.....shh!


The only part we did not paint was the closet! My SIL, Natalie, told me not to forget to paint the closet a few months back but honestly all the baby stuff is in there so maybe she can paint it for me on Thanksgiving when she comes to visit! LOL! (Just Kidding!!).

So the nursery is still a work in progress but it is coming along nicely. I will keep you all up to date and post pics when we make changes! :) I can't wait for the impending boy to get here and enjoy his adorable room!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Yayyyy! It looks so cute! Isn't it fun?????

Jenn said...

I love it! I can't wait to see how you decorate the rest of it. And I especially can't wait for baby C!

Jenn & Nate