Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sleepless in Cincy.....

Can't sleep....it's 4:16 am. I have been awake since 1:03. I have eaten a bowl of frosted mini-wheats, watched 2 episodes of old Grey's Anatomy, and nearly reached the end of the internet. Brad came and dragged me back to bed for about a half hour but I came back down stairs, dog in tow, to hold down the couch for a while.

BTW, Brad and I have started looking into child care options for after baby is born. A co-worker of mine is due 6 days after me. She and I have decided that since we are both only coming back to work 3 days per week that we will watch each others babies 2 days per week. We are still working on a solution for the 3rd day but this is the best case scenario for us considering we have no family in the vacinity! Now we just have to discuss the whole thing w/ my boss.

In other random news, it is officially our anniversary. :) Brad and I have been married 6 years today (Sunday, June 22nd). We are having dinner and possible going to see a movie or some other low key event. I'm guessing I'll need a nap considering I am typing away at this crazy hour. On that note, I am going to give sleep another chance.

People talk about the middle of the road
as if it were unacceptable.
Actually, all human problems, accepting of
morals, come into the gray areas.
Things are not all black and white.
There have to be compromises.
The middle of the road is all the usable surface.
The extremes, right and left, are in the gutters.
----Dwight D. Eisenhower

1 comments:

Jen J said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I hope that you both have a wonderful and blessed day to celebrate a beautiful day in your lives. God Bless!