Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


I celebrated my first Mother's Day! My mom came up to stay the weekend and we went to brunch @ a local tea house followed by pedicures! Then we ended the day Saturday with 2 chick flicks (Becoming Jane and 27 Dresses--Lucky Brad, huh?). I got a very sweet card from Brad on Sunday morning after our giant breakfast (I love breakfast!). And last night I went to bed ridiculously early, which is why I couldn't report on Mother's Day until today!! LOL!

I am looking forward to my next doctor's appt on Wednesday. I plan to come armed w/ a list of questions because @ our last appt I was so awe struck I didn't ask anything. We didn't get to hear the HB last time (we got to see it) so I definitely want to do that this time! I also want to know the heart rate. I don't know my official due date because 12/18 is the date I got on an on-line pregnancy calculator so I want the doc to clarify that for me. And I want to know if I can do inverted yoga positions because I really miss it! Hopefully, all will be fine and the infertility doc will release me to a regular OB.

By the way, I am feeling good. Still tired but functional. Nauseous on and off but hanging in there. Still trying to get Brad to move his office downstairs to free up that room for the nursery. We are moving right along! :)

The very least you can do in your life is to
figure out what you hope for.
And the most you can do is live inside that hope.
Not admire it from a distance but
live right in it, under its roof.
-- Barbara Kingsolver.

0 comments: