Wednesday, April 9, 2008

To pee, or not to pee? That is the question!


Ohh...ahhhh. This box is very tempting. I got up yesterday morning at 4 am to pee. This is not my norm. (I can usually hold out until at least 6.) Midstream, I remembered that when I went to bed the night before I had told myself I would POAS in the morning. Rats. Too late. Nevermind the fact that I have a pact with a friend not to test until Sunday, the day before my blood test, nor that the blood test itself is less than a week away. Rats again.

In other news, last night our dear, sweet dog Henry entered the living room where I was reading and proceeded to yak on the carpet. Mind you I did not hear or see the wondrous event....rather I caught the aroma and bolted for the kitchen sink to do the same. I went upstairs to get Brad, direct him to the cleaning supplies, and beg him to take care of it. All the while, visiting the bathroom myself to give up the rest of the contents of my stomach. After blotting the tears from my eyes, a smile slowly crept over my face. Could this be the real deal? Hmm.....

To pee, or not to pee?

There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic
so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow.
-- Orison Marden.

3 comments:

Jen J said...

Do it!!!!

I hereby release you from your pledge to me to wait until Sunday!

POAS! POAS! POAS!!!!

Come on! Try a stick! You know you want to! ;)

Jenn said...

Pee pee pee!!!!

I'm a POAS pusher!

-Jenn & Nate

cjsayers77 said...

Ahhhh... only the crazy TTTC (trouble TTCers) smile whilst their heads are in the can!