Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy weekend....

Welcome Trenten Emmerson!

My cousin Angie had her adorable baby boy on August 12th.

He weighed 8 lbs and 4 oz! Wow! I was very happy I got to meet him!




Paige, my oldest niece, had her first two soccer
games of the season in her new league this weekend.
I got to see both of them (trying to make up for last
yr where I didn't get to see any of them!).


It was soooooo hot that we had to douse Ben w/ water initially & then strip him down to his diapee by the last of the game. He was a mess by all meanings of the word.






Lilly, Paige's sister, was a stinker as usual...seen here
sporting Ben's binky.





This is my nephew Colton who I dont' get to see
nearly often enough!

Overall, Ben, BRad, & I had a very busy weekend! Time to pick up Henry from the vet. Tomorrow I get to have a mini interview for my current job, w/ the HR dept at my soon to be employer. Good times!

0 comments: