Thursday, April 10, 2008

Digital Fortress



Ahh
, yes. We have passed the digital fortress. Apparently, the digital tests require a higher HcG level than most simple double line or +/- tests. Since I didn't use first morning urine (which has the most concentrated amounts of HcG) but rather late-afternoon-I've-peed-500-times- already-today urine and I used the more challenging test......I'm believing this a little more!

P.S. I know, I know....stop POAS already! It's just so hard to wrap my head around this......

I am pregnant.

Don't believe in miracles, rely on them!

-- Unknown.

4 comments:

Cassie Llyn said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. I hate peeing on sticks. Glad you don't have to do that again. Hopefully it's just cups at the Doctors office for you from here on out.

Kathy said...

I am thrilled! Just thrilled....

Kathy

alicia said...

YAY!!!!

Jen J said...

That's got to feel good to SEE IT in black & white!

Hmmm... those things really do get positive results, huh?

;)